Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chocks away

OK so it's 1pm, the butterflies are fluttering, I seem to have a few gallons of gastric juices more than I need and the day has finally come: started wittering about going on a trip maybe 2, 3 years ago, started actually doing something about it August last year, then saving, reading, jabs, all the rest of it, and in less than 24 hours I'll be there. Don't know what to expect, but I know I'm not going to feel normal for quite a long time. No great loss; in fact probably the idea.

So... the next post will be from 8,000 miles away. Wish me luck. TTFN.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voage sweet coz, I shall watch your progress around the world with some trepidation...
Don't make me come and fish you out of a brothel in 6 months time after you've changed your name to Angela!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear, hear... I don't think they have Carpet Right in Thailand so you might want something else to navigate by!

Best of luck tho matey and have fun. Will be preparing to meet you in Melborne...

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,
Just wanted to say - hope you have an amazing time and a safe journey! Am so gealous - your so lucky - think of us working in boring old, cold england - enjoy it!
Tess

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh ladyboys :o) Would you like me show you how to angle your mirror to see it from the bath?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on actually buying the plane ticket! I wasn't ready to believe it 'til the goodbye party. Well, have fun, but be careful of Phnom Penh - you might come back with a wife!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Pearson said...

aww thanks guys, you am de best! (anyone remember that from TFI Friday? just me then? right...) despite the lack of ladyboy action i'm having fun so far :o)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home