Tuesday, January 30, 2007

He gave me a Vegemite sandwich


Progress and that: I've sorted a new house for when I get back from NZ, with a Rhiannon who seems really nice and doesn't appear so far to mind about the shambolic liability she's allowed to take her spare room. And she gave me a free pair of 'Beefy and Boony' cricket figures just for showing up... and they make Pom-bashing comments whenever you press the button, class! (OK she's got a truckload she's trying to give away but buggers can't be choosers.)
Done a CV too, think it makes me sound almost grown-up: all lies, obviously, but that's the rule isn't it? I'll be touting that around tomorrow.
In other, far more important news, finally heard Men at Work's deathless masterpiece 'Down Under' on the telly today, phew! Was starting to think it would never happen. Makes me want to bounce around in an undignified manner whenever I hear it. Click here, do the same and don't even try and pretend it's not the greatest thing you've ever heard. Surely it's only a matter of time before Jay-Z samples it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house Ads, I imagine poor Rhiannon simply doesn't realise the extent of your liability-ness, but nevermind I'm sure you'll get on...thanks for putting that godawful song in my head. Its far too cheery for a grey Feb day...

Sara
xxx

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home