Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's ups and downs

Dude, check it out: I'm, like, totally employed or something.
An eventful week: on Monday Rhiannon informed me that her ex who co-owns the house had just announced that he was flying in from Sydney this Saturday and wanted his room back, meaning I was out on my ear; on Tuesday I had interviews with two temp agencies and was offered a job that started yesterday; yesterday, my birthday, was firstly spent stuffing envelopes (get in!) and latterly on the lash with new chums from work; today, in the teeth of sleep deprivation and a hangover, I sorted out a new place to live. Wonder what'll happen tomorrow?

THANK YOU to all the lovely, lovely people who sent birthday wishes - it meant a lot. Had a much nicer day than I'd anticipated, despite the envelope-stuffing (to be described on future CV as 'mail delivery facilitation'; I've been assured of having something slightly more diverting to do soon). And now I'm knackered. Good night, and good luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello mate,

Happy birthday! i'd love to say i remembered, but it is just pure chance i swung on by...although one might say its a psychic link, drawing me towards you from the other side of the world...

anyway, happy 26. being 25 is better.

enjoy the sunshine...

StanNomadz.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuffing envelopes is ace! Makes your hands dry though.

Happy belated birthday mate x

4:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Well done Adam! All falling into place... NOW you can wait for me! x

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home